Land Ho is a creative studio with an edge: not only do we believe in what we do, we believe in the social and cultural value of our endeavours. We create and build every event, every project by coupling elegance and precision, by blending formality and lightness. We are fascinated by our world and its incessant renewal and we carefully investigate the details of these continuous changes. We research new languages, experiment with new techniques and we aim to develop communication that is always in line with the times.
We have worked both commercial and cultural projects with national and international companies, government bodies, small firms and cultural associations. We believe in the constant and methodical research for change, we network and use a plethora of different professional figures which span the whole media panorama and work with every available language.
We melted together from different experiences and professional backgrounds and joined paths in 2014.
We are a family.
- Daniel Bedusa – Art director/Co-founder
- Danilo Bubani – Creative director/Co-founder
- Lorenza Liguori – Graphic artist
- Fiorenza Cavanna – Graphic designer
- Roman Horokhovatskyy – Lead developer
- Davide Marinucci – Digital artist
- Maurizio Bergmann – Sound designer
- Danilo Turco – Sound designer
- Bartulovic Comix – Illustrator
- Antonio De Falco – Friend/Art director
- Patrizio Anastasi – Friend/Art director
- Andrea Dell’Anna – Friend/Art director
- Di Senape – Product designer
- Roberto Ottolino – Copywriter
- Simone Rubin – Creative counselor
What we do
- Art Direction
- Concept Development
- Creative Direction
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Music Video